Terms and Conditions
- Payment can be by cheque, cash or BACS.
- For first time users of the services payment is expected upon the completion of the first journey. The payment can be made by cheque or cash, unless prior credit arrangements have been made.
- Credit account holders will receive an invoice approximately one week after the journey. This invoice can be sent either by E-mail or regular mail.
- Payment of invoices is expected within seven days of the invoice date. Payment can be by cheque or BACS.
- Reservation can be made by Landline. 01432 850 985, by Mobile 07941 993 213, by E-mail email@example.com or through our web site www.herefordshirechauffeur.co.uk
- You will receive a telephone call, E-mail or Text Message on the day prior to your reservation confirming departure/arrival location and time.
Vehicle & Driver Requirments.
- It is the car owners responsibility to have adequate insurance in place for the 'driver only chauffeur service'. On making a booking it is taken that this is in order.
- Vehicle to be driven is to be of roadworthy standard and checked over by client prior to being driven. Ie POWDER checks complete and in order.
- Sufficient rest stops for driver to be factored into journey planning. As a guide (A minimum break of at least 15 minutes after every two hours of driving is recommended in Highway Code).
- Cancellations made with less than 72 hours prior to a reservation will carry a charge of £50.00
- Cancellations made with less than 48 hours prior to a reservation will carry a charge of £75.00
- Cancellations made with less than 24 hours prior to a reservation will carry a charge of £100.00
- No charge will be made if the original reservation time slot is taken by another client, or if in cancelling an alternative reservation is made.